Saturday, September 10, 2011

I finally did it!!





After way too much time I finally listed something on Etsy. I think for me the part that was keeping me from actually doing it was the picture taking. I sure don't have great pictures. Everyone really takes good ones and mine are yuck. But instead of wishing I took better ones I will use the ones I have and continue to get better!!



Check me out on Etsy!






The picture of the lentil beads are whats on my Etsy store! It's a listing for 6 lentil polymer clay beads. (Price is $12.00 for them....just in case you were wondering!!!) When I think of all the work and time to make each cane and then make the bead....thats a steal of a deal! Hope someone else thinks so! I am going to try and list things a little more regularly once I figure it all out. I am not kidding when I say that I spent HOURS today trying to figure it out. I know its a learning curve....but wowza!!

Hope you are enjoy this amazing September weather!!

Now I am off to do some NON computer related things!!

1 comment:

Jane Perala said...

Hi Kam - You are welcome to come over any time and we can work on your photos. Just let me know when, and bring your beads and your camera.
Jane